+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi! (n_n)

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Hi! (n_n)

Hey guys! i'm otakuQT.....technically i've been a member for a really long time. but i've never really participated much until now and...i dont remember introducing myself.....oh well. better late then never rite (^__^).... i hope to make new friends and stuff.

why do i love anime and everything else that revolves around it?...well i guess that since i have learned about it. it basically shaped my life and made me the person who i am today. being an otaku, i have learned so many things...

my aim is drkchao006....my myspace - www.myspace.com/otakuqt

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi! (n_n)

Hello welcome to AO have fun and post alot and stuff, PM me or post a comment on my profile if you wanna be friends and talk and such ^^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings

Well since im new I'll greet you and introduce myself at the same time
    (might as well since I'm to lazy to start a thread introducing myself).

Hello Aiora

now for the introduction

I'm more or less a noob here but i can say that I'm not a noob to anime and am a avid watcher of anime shows, the 2 main ones I watch are Bleach and Naruto but i want to get hold of other shows to watch, and I generally want to talk to other people about it with out tiring the subject out, I also try to get as many pics I can about all anime shows I know of, probably the main reason I joined, but enough about me.

Hope to get to know everyone here

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by SuicideJoe View Post
    Well since im new I'll greet you and introduce myself at the same time
    (might as well since I'm to lazy to start a thread introducing myself).

Hello Aiora

now for the introduction

I'm more or less a noob here but i can say that I'm not a noob to anime and am a avid watcher of anime shows, the 2 main ones I watch are Bleach and Naruto but i want to get hold of other shows to watch, and I generally want to talk to other people about it with out tiring the subject out, I also try to get as many pics I can about all anime shows I know of, probably the main reason I joined, but enough about me.

Hope to get to know everyone here
    hi! my all time favorite anime is One Piece.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi! (n_n)

Hey OtakuQT! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I hope you keep on participating this time and make many friends. If you love anime or just talking in general than you will definitely love it here. I look forward to your posts! See you in the forums.

+ Reply to Thread