+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi ppl!

Newbie Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi ppl!

Hi! I'm new in this community, but it's fun to be apart of it! Adarrah's the one who had helped me a lot! Anyway, I'm from Malaysia and I'm 12 years old. I hope to explore this web and make friends with other members^_^

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Mikoko!!! I like your username... pretty catchy!! hehe! ^w^ Welcome to the forums!! have a blast around here!! just PM me for anything else, okies?? ^^

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks! And I will, michiru726^__^

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ello Mikoko! Lovely username! Hope you have a nice time around here and enjoy yourself!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me View Post
    Ello Mikoko! Lovely username! Hope you have a nice time around here and enjoy yourself!
    Thank you for greeting me^^ I will!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    At last you're here, Mikoko^_^ Welcome and hi, hope you can make lots of friends. You know you can PM me whenever, friend *smile*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi welcome to the forum post a lot!

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a easy place to make friend every one here is friendly so dont be afraid to just pm some one, n e 1, just go down the list and pm some 1 for what ever reason u what.... if you r sitting in front of your computer and u just have the sudden urge to make a pecane pie just pm some and if they dont have the recipe thell find it for u kk. injoy your stay here and dont forget N E thing
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast