+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hiya! Chiro is new to this...

Newbie Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan's Avatar
    Oregon desu! It's cold and rainy and I hate it.. T_T
    Thanks

Hiya! Chiro is new to this...

Yes, well.... As the title mentions, I'm new to this forum... I may need some help somewhere down the line, so I wanna make some friends!! ^_^ Anyone on Gaia? I'm X=Chiro~Chan=X If ya are! Send me a friend request! <3

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hiya! Chiro is new to this...

yo, whats up?! pm me if u ever wanna chat or want a new freind!^^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!! Welcome to AO!! ^^ Have fun, post lots, and PM me if you ever want to chat ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, yay! ^_^ Two people already! Well, since this is the "introduce yourself" area, I guess I should do that a little more in depth, ne?

My name is a secret, but everyone calls me Chiro-chan. Except the people that call me, "Hey you!" And, "Yo, cute nerdy girl!" -_- They don't call me Chiro-chan...

I'm 18 years old and I live in the soggy state known as Oregon. We only get one convention out here--That's Kumoricon. It's really small. The next closest is Sakuracon, I think, but it's too expensive--I've not gone yet.

I'm a big fan of anime, obviously, and my non-anime liking friends think that I'm stupid because I only listen to Anime and J-rock. "Who's Led Zeppelin?" I really don't know!! T_T My Chemical What? Avril Who? T_T I feel out of the loop when I know more about Japan culture and what's hot there than I do what's hot here... But my friends love me anyway. I guess I'm just so naive that it's cute. ^_^;;

My favorite band is Malice Mizer (RIP, Kami-sama!! T_T ) and my favorite anime right now... It's a toss up between Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist. Maes Hughes is my big brother, Sesshoumaru is god, and Ichigo's voice sends shivers down my spine. <3 I'm cosplaying Orihime in September at Kumoricon too, so if you're going, look for me! I'll be the only Orihime with glasses and a small chest.. Or so I think, anyway.. It's not that small!! Just... small in comparison to hers... Sorry, I have a Lina Inverse complex when it comes to my bust size... -_-||

Anyway, enough of that. Aeris is my big sister. I love Final Fantasy VII, and Advent Children was an AMAZING movie--if you have an opinion otherwise, keep it to yourself, please. I cry when Kadaj dies and I squeal like a fangirl with Sephy's all... "Hisashiburi da na, Kuraudo..." *shudder* GOD HE'S COOL!

I like Advent: One Winged Angel better than the original; please don't crucify me... I think Aeris is spelled Aeris and not Aerith, no matter what KH says (though I love it, too) Because there is no "th" sound in Japanese, and in Japanese it's spelled E-A-RI-SU, so there.

Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye do NOT make a good couple, though I wouldn't want to tell that to her. -_-|| I loathe Gracia; She's ugly and not good enough for Niichan, but I loooooove Elicia-chan. Isn't she cute!? *shows off some photos.*

I'm a kawaii little catgirl that loves Loli Goth fashion. I've been to Japan before. Harajuku was heaven on earth, and I ALMOST got to go to Mana's clothing store in Hiroshima, but I thought the address was in Harakuju (makes sense!!) so I missed going. I'd been in Hiroshima the day before I went to Harajuku and didn't want to take the long trip back to Hiroshima; I was out of money and couldn't have bought any of the amazing clothes there anyway.

My best friends are twins--Suki and Asakura, who cosplay Ed and Al Elric. When I met my boyfriend, I was cosplaying the human version of Barry the Chopper and he was cosplaying Greed, so that's one of my favorite Yaoi pairings for FMA, even if it doesn't make any sense.

In the future, I would LOVE to be able to afford enough WonderFlex to cosplay #66, but that will be the ultimate cosplay ever for me, and I don't want to accomplish it too soon.

Anyway, I'd better stop babbling now...

OH WAIT! On Gaiaonline, I'm one of the most loyal members of Gino's Harem! I love Gino!! VIVA LA GAMBINO!!!! But I love Ian, too. I think that he and Liam are brothers. Oh, Ian... Gino... Please be okay.

Sasha must DIE.

And now I'm done. ^w^

Chiro's Mood According To Trowa: ///_^ Happy!

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiro-Chan
    I'm cosplaying Orihime in September at Kumoricon too, so if you're going, look for me! I'll be the only Orihime with glasses and a small chest.. Or so I think, anyway.. It's not that small!! Just... small in comparison to hers... Sorry, I have a Lina Inverse complex when it comes to my bust size... -_-||
    CONTINUE WITH THE SEXY DETAIL!YOUR TURNING ME ON!

*cough*lmao!

Anywho welcome to AO and enjoy your stay Chiro ^_^
    Last edited by TalentedDavid; May 25, 2006 at 06:09 PM.

...Impulsive...

Thanks

Oh, was that too much? ^_^;; Sorry!! And thank you!! ^_^

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont mind what i posted. your the only member whose actually smart enough to do that. Now im curious about you...Are you sexy sexy? *lol i have a thing for anime girls*

...Impulsive...

Thanks

*blush* Wh-what!? I'm not sure that's entirely appropriate!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast