+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hmmmm

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hmmmm

Rightio!!!! Hmm I never had the chance to change the skins.... ummm... can we put in our own avatars... cause I don't see a bar that gives the upload option...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

For ur avatar go to user cp and click Edit Avatar and pick one that they have given because u cant up load one of ur own until u have 100 post i think,and the skins can only be changed by the admin.

and next time u can just send me a pm about that k
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

oh poopy.... welll there ain't no chance that I'm gonna be able to get to 100 post's today during class!! Hee hee I'm just goofing off in class and Our real teacher ain't here so we have a sub!! ^-^ lol

I'm so horrible! LOL
    XD

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 View Post
    Rightio!!!! Hmm I never had the chance to change the skins.... ummm... can we put in our own avatars... cause I don't see a bar that gives the upload option...
    You have to have a hundred posts or more before you can use your own avi.

Here's the link Anime Online Forums - FAQ: GENERAL RULES It's under restrictions. If you need anything else PM me like I said.

Have fun on AO!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks

hey there kitty...
    this is kiki...hahahaha... so we had the same avy for awhile and i just saw your post and i changed mine...i guess great minds think alike!!!! hehehehe! so welcome back to the cite...im pretty new still too...you should check out my profile and see what else we might have in common!! hope to hear from you soon!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2