Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap..

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Crap..

I feel like I've been locked in a cocoon for the past year or two. I'm one of the members who was part of the past AO(2002) and joined the newer AO(2004), and now it's 2006. heh. I actually stumbled apon this site after forgetting about it a long time ago, good to see it's still up. It actually took me a few tries to remember my old password I used a long time ago, glad I got it right on the 5th try. Well, I'm back to lend my views on debates, news, anime, etc. Hm..I wonder if the old debate gang is still here, I can already tell things have changed a lot since I've last been here...let me have a look around. Oh, by the way, can anyone explain or give me a link to a topic to tell me what is this "point" system about and where has the journal system gone?
    Last edited by False Truth; Aug 25, 2006 at 12:56 AM.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Holy Crap..

Hey, and welcome back to AO. I don't know you so... nice to meet you Its good to be getting more previous AO members back.

_-=~`* Peace Out *`~=-_
    //////- Mastering Others is Strength -\\\\\\
    //////- Mastering Yourself -\\\\\\
    //////- Makes You Fearless -\\\\\\
    - Lao Tzu

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hey there and welcome back im new here also and glad to see
    one of the origanle members come back after so long hope you enjoy
    the new AO look. and for the point systemit helps encourage everyone to
    keep making threads as well posting on them and even viewing a thread. the journals are down for a bit till they recode them they will be back up in a few not sure when though. you can use your point in the vb plaza wich is new i think
    not sure since iv only been here for a few months
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    Hey, and welcome back to AO. I don't know you so... nice to meet you Its good to be getting more previous AO members back.

_-=~`* Peace Out *`~=-_
    Oh? So I'm not the only guy who took quite the vacation from this place. I see we have new forum leaders too. I wonder what happened to cybergig1, ewdi and them. They were cool guys. I see Hassun and Jaderabbit has taken staff positions too. Wow, a lot has changed heh. So, who's the "new" owner of the site? Is it this Inu-yasha guy? Or Spdude?

Ah, and thanks for the helpful info Holder of the dark chalice. Hm..Clans too? This is different. Do I have to join one?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

its optional its not manditory and yea inuyashsa is helping spdude out
    inuyasha is a cool guy he has and the admin and some of the super mods have really worked there butts off to make AO look good and keep it busy like it is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    its optional its not manditory and yea inuyashsa is helping spdude out
    inuyasha is a cool guy he has and the admin and some of the super mods have really worked there butts off to make AO look good and keep it busy like it is
    Ah, ok. So Spdude=owner, Inu-yasha=site designer. Bah. I've lost my old avatar and sig. Oh well. I'll figure out how to make a new one(haven't used photoshop in a long time too). GFX team still here since 04? and is that Lord Katsuhito guy still leader of GFX team?

Thanks

GFX? i havnt seen that here since i became a member a few months
    ago if you mean singature makign team here is the link to the name of
    sig tema that doing that stuff now Signature Request Thread [New!] if it isnt im not sure what you mean i havnt seen a GFX thread anywhere

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    GFX? i havnt seen that here since i became a member a few months
    ago if you mean singature makign team here is the link to the name of
    sig tema that doing that stuff now Signature Request Thread [New!] if it isnt im not sure what you mean i havnt seen a GFX thread anywhere
    That's somewhat like them, but they also gave tips and tutorials, did wallpapers, and links to other things regarding GFX too.

Hm...I just thought of something. Let's continue this conversation in PM form. If the mods are still like I remember them, they won't be pleased with us having a conversation like this in a intro thread. You can tell me more in terms of site changes as well in PM, it intruiges me.
    Last edited by False Truth; Aug 25, 2006 at 01:52 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast