+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Howdy!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Howdy!

Whazzup?! So u named urself after the great tree of norse mythology, or could it b that u named urself after the main villain of Tales of Symphonia..? Hmmm... Oh well, hope u enjoy ur stay here, b sure ta read da rules 'fore u post. I u have any ques. or jus' wanna chat, feel free ta PM me anytime. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi!!!welcome to AO..I love your name! did you get it from TOS.Anyway pm anytime you want!!oh and don't forget to read the rules

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by yggdrasill0117 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here so I'll tell you all about what I watch and maybe I can meet some people who like the same shows. I watch Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C., Rurouni Kenshin, Big O, Naruto, Bleach, and Inuyasha. By the way those are in approxomate order by favorite.
    big O now that's classic, eureka seven totally awesome, bleach as well. in any case wecome 2 AO

Newbie yggdrasill0117 is off to a good start yggdrasill0117's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Hi!!!welcome to AO..I love your name! did you get it from TOS.Anyway pm anytime you want!!oh and don't forget to read the rules
    I did. Tales of Symphonia is my favorite video game. Tales of the Abyss is pretty good too, but not nearly as good as ToS. Yggdrasil is also a tree in Norse Mythology, it is what hold heaven, hell, and earth in place. Very cool if you ask me. I might be rambling, but there is a ToS game for the Wii coming out.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie ibelongtohim is off to a good start ibelongtohim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yggdrasill0117 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here so I'll tell you all about what I watch and maybe I can meet some people who like the same shows. I watch Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C., Rurouni Kenshin, Big O, Naruto, Bleach, and Inuyasha. By the way those are in approxomate order by favorite.
    hello. welcome to AO. if you need anythibg or wanna chat pm me. bythe way nice to meet you. hope you have fun here at AO and make alot of friends
    "
    love is an emotion that flows through everyone no matter who or where you are"

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

hello!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!I AM THE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would love to be friends and if you need help with anything or just to talk pm me!!!!!!read the rules otherwise risk being banned kk?ciao !!!!!!!!♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2