+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hyvää päivää

White Rose is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hyvää päivää

Hello, as you've plainly guessed...I'm new here. I've had a look around the site though and I really like it.
    Oh sorry, hyvää päivää, is Finnish for "good day". (I'm a big fan of HIM, hence the liking for Finland...lol)
    Anyways, my birthname is Cory...but generally, I really prefer Aiden.
    My hobbies include playing the Elder Scrolls, browsing AMVs, skateboarding, and reading. My favorite anime title is currently Vampire Knight.
    I guess that's about it for now, I look forward to meeting some friendly faces.
    ~Nothing in this world we live is static. All is in motion – changing, decaying, growing, and coalescing in a seemingly eternal cycle between the union of birth and death, existence versus nonexistence,
    or the point of transformation.~

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hyvää päivää

Good day and welcome to AO. Hope you like it here and read the rules first and have fun
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Hallo!
    -welcome to AO
    -read the rules
    -have fun
    -pm if you want to talk
    death and life are one and the same

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to the wonderful place! hope you enjoy your stay! and read the rules! hope you make some nice friends!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread