+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i am back

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i am back

hey AO i am back from my absence cuz i was busy in japan gtting my business taking care of. Been noticing alot of new people. wassup! Missed this place a bit, way better than myspace to be honest. anyway im back and wassup!
    hey chris you back 2!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i am back

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    hey AO i am back from my absence cuz i was busy in japan gtting my business taking care of. Been noticing alot of new people. wassup! Missed this place a bit, way better than myspace to be honest. anyway im back and wassup!
    hey chris you back 2!!!!!
    You went to japan to take care of business?! What business is that? You a geisha or somethin'?

No... f'real... what were you doing in Japan... Im nosey like that.. I gotta know.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

girl i aint no geisha. lol you funny. i have been writing a manga for the past year and i been having my cousin draw and stuff so i been contacting pewople and i called all sorts of people and i finally got a hold of hagurashae publishing, hope i spelled it right, and they wanted to read my work since it sounded pretty good over the phne. i mailed it to them, copyrighted and err thing, they liked it. POOF! MY MANGA IS COMIN OUT JO! hard to believe but yea. I CALLED 467 TIMES IN TWO DAYS. MY PHONE BILOL WAS LIKE EXTRA HIGH. BUT I GOT IT DONE.,

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey princesslady! Glad to see you back. You are having a manga published?! Wow, that's incredible! Congratulations! I can tell that you have worked really hard to get it published. What is the manga about?

Thanks

Thanks angel, i did work hard on it. it's called audacity and it's about a group of half cat demons that live beneath tokyo and have been there for century's. but when a boy accidentally digs a hole that leads to their home and falls in love with one of the cat demon girls, it threatens their exsistance as the hmans above start to kill off the demon cats people and a masacre happens

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey hi i don't know you but welcome back anyway and hope to talk to you sometime maybe

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Pricess the plot of your manga sounds pretty kool. By the way welcome back to AO.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hey there sis hows it been going? and cant wait
    to see the new manga bet its a good one and welcome
    back
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast