+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am here.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

I am here.

Hmmn. Nice site, from what I can tell.
    The gallery and arcade are good features
    too. I haven't looked in the journal thing
    yet. I think I could get used to this place.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I am here.

Welcome... I must say this place is quite nice, yet it really depends on the members and not the gimics
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well glad u like it my friend and welcome to AO.*bows* feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored.have fun.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you

@studlytheknight : I suppose you are right. This place seems friendlier than Gaiaonline.com.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes most people here are quite nice
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Thanks

Well, that's good for a newcomer to hear.

Newbie blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: I am here.

yep this is agreat site. i found it a few weeks ago and havent left since *gives thumbs up* pm me anytime bud. Oh, and check out the castles, theyre pretty fun

thanks for the sweet sig viper_1105

Thanks

Castles? What castles? Would you like to elaborate on that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast