+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am new...so Konnichiwa-gozaimasu! ^_~

Lady Sakuchi is off to a good start Lady Sakuchi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am new...so Konnichiwa-gozaimasu! ^_~

Konnichiwa-gozaimasu! This Sakuchi is an Anime fan and may speak in third person, just because it is fun.Ummm...This One's favorite Animes are Tokyo Mew Mew (just cuz it's so kawaii), Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, InuYasha...Umm....Rurouni Kenshin for sure. This One is almost through reading the Manga series. This One likes Fanfiction, which is tormenting Anime characters...This One reads and writes Fanfiction...My hobbies are...umm....goofing off on the computer, writing and reading Fanfiction, watching Anime, reading Manga...learning to speak, read, and write in Japanese...*coughs* Ummm....
    This One shall not say her name, but This One is a girl, is not gay at all, (unless you mean happy) and a computer gamer. This One thinks that her favoritist Anime is InuYasha, just because it has Sesshoumaru is it. I am such a fangirl sometimes...
    Wwwweeeeelllll.....If you have any questions, then This One supposes you can ask away and stuff... Jia ne for now!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I am new...so Konnichiwa-gozaimasu! ^_~

Good day Milady. hi and hope you like it here, i suggest that you read the rules and have fun meeting new people
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Haaaaaai Konichiwa Sakuchi-chan! Welcome welcome welcome to AO! Seems you are a big anime fan, you're in the right place! Check out the stuff you can do, our community is the best. Don't forget to read the faq/rules before you post and stuff (you might get unnecessary infractions ^_~). Hope to be seeing you around. Iterashai Sakuchi-chan ^_^.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Good day Milady. hi and hope you like it here, i suggest that you read the rules and have fun meeting new people

Are you being sarcastic with the "Milady" thing? @_@ Sorry, but This Sakuchi is usually referred to as Sakuchi or Saku-chan, et cetera. Milady just sounds...odd...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course he's not being sarcastic. Right Cantsenditback?

NEways, welcome to AnimeOnline, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Make sure you read the rules, this is really important, You can find them under the yellow link in the main menu and in my signature.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    Haaaaaai Konichiwa Sakuchi-chan! Welcome welcome welcome to AO! Seems you are a big anime fan, you're in the right place! Check out the stuff you can do, our community is the best. Don't forget to read the faq/rules before you post and stuff (you might get unnecessary infractions ^_~). Hope to be seeing you around. Iterashai Sakuchi-chan ^_^.
    Well then, arigatou-gozaimasu for the welcome! This Sakuchi will make sure to do just that. ^_^

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

What's with the influx of people who feel they need to come out of the closet as heterosexuals in the into threads? Are you that afraid that the queers 'round here are going to cyber-molest you?

It comes off as more that a wee big homophobic.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO, I do hope that you will enjoy your time here and if you have any questions or anything than feel free to ask. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast