+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I don't bite.

Newbie MuahHAH is off to a good start MuahHAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile I don't bite.

Hey guys, you are maybe wondering what's with the name MuahHAH ... To be honest ... I am crazy ... Just kidding. I am full of laughters I haven't watched Anime for a very long time now. When I mean a long time I was probably in the 9th grade and stopped crushing on anime dudes ... Yeah .... Hahah. We all go through that phase!!! Right??? Right??? Jk.

Don't get me wrong I sound like I'm a hundred years old and i might even sound like a loser that thinks Edward Elric, from Fullmetal Alchemist is her boyfriend, but this is not the case. I am normal, i swear. Lol O.O I am very sarcastic and like to joke around a lot. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha and well ... The list goes on. It's kind of funny because the animes I just listed I can barely remember the ending let alone the beginning

If you have managed to read this whole post all I reward you with a nonexistent gold star. I hope to be chatting with you all! Don't be afraid i don't bite at all! Hard anyways.
    Last edited by MuahHAH; May 18, 2012 at 04:33 AM.
    Ranma likes this.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: I don't bite.

lol welcome to AO and you do sound fun, i hope you make some friends. pm me if you need any help.
    MuahHAH likes this.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

When do I get my gold star? Any way, welcome to AO, you will fit right in with the many other people of your... Caliber? And really, when do I get my gold star?
    MuahHAH likes this.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Haha wow you guys live in such interesting places. @Chalice you live in space right? C'mon tell me the truth ^____^ someplace where the only light is the moon above? And Scourge ... Whattt you live in the ocean? I didn't know the ocean had a side lol

On the serious note, this gold star of mine has ran out of supply. I ain't made out of money. Y'know?

On the otherrrrr serious note hahaha You guys have been a member of this forum for a very long time now o.o

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

maybe i do and i am sending these messages via a space link up through the NASA site in Florida lol. and yeah i have been here for a very long time the last owner of this place i feel screwed AO up. but i wont go there since AO is still around and people still come here which is cool. the golden years of this site were when i joined till 2008. there are really a a lot of nice people here.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Haha. How did the last owner screw up the site? I love how this website has a history. And I would like to say since I have joined I make up most for the cool people here jk lol

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

There is indeed a side to the ocean and it is very wet, windy, and some times you find lobsters in your bed. What? Your not made of money? I could have sworn you had a Benjamin Franklin look to you.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

I know I look prettttyyyy rich unless you're saying I look old lmfao Btw assuming CA means California, are you from California?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast