+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I love anime

Newbie MediocreKen is off to a good start MediocreKen's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime

well i guess if you love anime, you should join a forum all about it right??

hi everyone, my name is MediocreKen, I am the the founder of the NAPF ( The National Alliance of Podcast Fans). well i guess i should say 1/2 of the founder lol. the site for that is The National Alliance of Podcast Fans Forum • Portal

anyway, i am 19 and i am in high school (senior year) and after i will be going into the navy. i cant wait.

I have loved anime from the first time i saw toonami (first time it came on) and i watch dbz. i got into all anime at that point, but i think it started when i first saw pokemon. im not one of those anti pokemon people, i dont play the games anymore or the cards. but im not "into it" in a way of speaking. once in a great while, it will be on, and i will watch it .

anyway, i have a question, with my avatar, how do i upload one of my pictures???

nice to meet you all.

MediocreKen (MK)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I love anime

Good day and welcome to AO, don't ask me for help, im pretty bad when helping with stuff i don't know with, i suggest that you read the rules before doing anything and have fun
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi MediocreKen,

I am not really tech savy. I am still working on how to work my Ipod.

Congrats on being a senior and this being the last year of high school. Good luck going into the Navy.

I am not familiar on how to upload a picture into it yet. The best thing to do is look within the site for a thread to let you know how to do it. If not, you can ask someone that has done it.

There are lots of friendly people here and many have helped me with questions that I have had.

Look forward to talking with you in the forums.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MediocreKen View Post
    well i guess if you love anime, you should join a forum all about it right??

hi everyone, my name is MediocreKen, I am the the founder of the NAPF ( The National Alliance of Podcast Fans). well i guess i should say 1/2 of the founder lol. the site for that is The National Alliance of Podcast Fans Forum • Portal

anyway, i am 19 and i am in high school (senior year) and after i will be going into the navy. i cant wait.

I have loved anime from the first time i saw toonami (first time it came on) and i watch dbz. i got into all anime at that point, but i think it started when i first saw pokemon. im not one of those anti pokemon people, i dont play the games anymore or the cards. but im not "into it" in a way of speaking. once in a great while, it will be on, and i will watch it .

anyway, i have a question, with my avatar, how do i upload one of my pictures???

nice to meet you all.

MediocreKen (MK)
    Hello MedioCreKen nice meeting you, have fun in that Senior Year because is already almost over before you know it and have fun in the navy because i was thinking into going as well, but now i am not sure wether to serve or not to because i got other accomplishments in life.
    For the avatar question you had i can give you an advice for that one in order to upload your pics. you must first become a community member or above in order to get that level if you need any otehr assistence you can ask me for help i may know what to do if am not available to reply soon you can ask other members that been here before me i think they might know how to help.
    Good luck here in the site and Please do follow the Rules and one more thing do enjoy yourself here when you stay. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread