+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I new here

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

I new here

Hey! i am new here and i love to meet new ppl! i alos love to watch anime and read it also! um the shows i love is FMA, inuyasha, bleach, trinity blood, and alot more! hit me up some time if ou want to talk som more!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I new here

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    Hey! i am new here and i love to meet new ppl! i alos love to watch anime and read it also! um the shows i love is FMA, inuyasha, bleach, trinity blood, and alot more! hit me up some time if ou want to talk som more!
    whats up my new buddy ^.^ pm me anytime ya want, and if u wanna be friends......ok^^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope u enjoy urself, pm me if u wanna chat.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey i'm not that much of a "old" member but if you ever need a buddy to talk to I'm always free.

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

W00T BLEACH!
    yeah bleach is liek my favorite anime and yea ill hit u up when i need a frined to talk to XD
    WELCOME TO AO AND I HOPE U STAY

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

um the shows i love is FMA, inuyasha, bleach, trinity blood, and alot more!
    I would like to welcome you to AO. Any time you need to talk to someone I'm always here to listen. I believe we could get along great you like alot of what I like so we could talk about it some time.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ur in luck. this site has some nice forums dedicated to all your anime shows and you cant start earning posts there. im raimann aka n-phekshun, and phek for short. i was new hear, and the key to getting to know people is by getting involved with different posts, and to chat on peoples pages. if you have any questions, or if u wanna be my friend, you can pm me. have fun here at animeonline.net

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: I new here

Hi! Welcome to Anime online! I hope you will really enjoy this site!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast