if i exercise on a running machine only and eat healthy food will i lose weight quick or stomach fat .
i want to try it out. just running on a running machine and eating healthy. do you think it would workand how many days and minutes should i run on the running machineif you have any tips on lose weight quick do tell me. thanks!.
you only lose weight if you burn more calories than you eat.so a average person burns around 2000 calories a day, just breathing, walking around etcdepending on how long you speng on the running machine you could burn anything from 50calories to like 1000 but that would be on high intesity non stop for like an hour and barely anyone could do that and you would need to build up.try starting on slow for 10-15mins, if you feel tired have a 5min break and do another 15mins on medium intensity. if you dont feel tired after going slow for 10-15mins turn it up to medium and carry on for another 15mins without stopping. if you did this, adding 2 or 3 minutes on every session you could burn around 500 calories(roughly, it all depends on your original weight etc).if you do what i suggest, if you eat 2000 calories a day, after a week you would have lost a pound- as you would be eating 2000 and burning 2500, therefore you would be burning 500 a day and 500x7=3500 and 3500 calories is equal to 1 pound.of course you could do the workout i suggested twice a day and eat less and you would lose more weight.and yeah 5 portions of friut and veables a day is good, dont just eat friut eat veg aswell. ino it sucks, i hate veg but i mush it up and swallow it quick hope i helped and good luck stick with it d.
yes it will work, unless your weight issue is from a glandular problem. as one of the most vigorous exercises out there, running is an extremely efficient way to burn calories and drop pounds. a 150-pound person will burn approximately 100 calories per mile when running. also keep in mind that the older you the harder it is to lose weight due to your metabolism slowing down. i would run for about an hour for at least 3 days a week. in addtion to running try swimming. great cardio and mule workout but not bad on the joints like running can be..
dont too wrapped up in special diets. just remember that the basic rule for lose weight is to decrease fat intake (calories) and increase physical activity.some simple things to help your metabolism and weight are1) eat regularly, skipping meals will hurt more than it helps.2) cut down (or just stop) drinking soda, water is much better for you in many ways.3) stay active. you dont have to go to a gym. even walking at a decent pace for 30 mins a day will do wonders for you. for more tips visittruthaboutabss.blogspot.
yes that will definitely work. i do the same thing and i have very little stomach fat and i am very skinny. i do it for 4 days a week for about an hour but if your just starting out then you should start at a half an hour and work your way up. and yes you should have 5 fruits a day.