+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im going to be honest

Newbie Bornofaries is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im going to be honest

The reason i am here is because im searching for someone to talk to that shares the same likes and dislikes as me. Atleast some of them. Im currently deployed to Iraq and im going through a divorce because my wife decided to have an affair while i have been here. In loosing my wife i lost all emotional support and someone to call and for all the guys thats had it rough, you know that no matter how bad ass you are sometime you need a female for something. Either physical or emotional. Well im looking for a girl that i can talk to and turn to for support. Im not really looking for a relationship other than friendship right now. But would prefer someone who is single so that it wont be complicated and some dude get mad or jeolous becasue shes talking to me. Why am i here looking? Well thats because i love anime and my wife hated it. I was nearly banned by her from watching it. So thats one of the first things im going to be looking for when i am divorced and can start looking for someone else. If there are no women here, then sorry guys for posting. But i would still like to be a member of this board as i said, i love anime. After i return from this deployment i hope to go to a few conventions and maybe meet someone there. If any of you guys know a better place for this, let me know. If you girls are reading this, im not just looking to talk on email or on here, im looking for someone to email, write to, and call. By the way im 23. Well i thank you all for your time.
    Colt

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Im going to be honest

Well your post certainly came off more as a personal ad than a fan related intro, so that would be my first suggestion to send such a request, in all seriousness and without sarcasm or malice. I don't recall AO featuring something like a penpal thread, but something such as JapanGuide.com houses others across the world seeking relationships along those lines. The introduction is interesting but If you are looking to discuss your other topic of interest, anime that is and more in-depth, than I say you have no better place to turn.

There is a great community here with plenty of other topics to discuss such as found in the debate thread, along with plenty of information on conventions and the like. There is probably more than one individual who you can bond with here.

Welcome to the forums none the lsss and goodluck. Send me a tell if you care to chat a little in your free time.

Newbie KenshinHimura is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Im going to be honest

Ummm stay on here for Anime, but for finding girls then try E Harmony or something...
    .... Hassun well remove it anyway. I give up/

+ Reply to Thread