+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: im jay and i love anime and living in japan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: im jay and i love anime and living in japan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekyboy View Post
    oh yeah im in the airforce..and i work as like a air marshel in way.but a little diffrent.but i get to fly alot witch kicks so much.....
    Yeah I had a hunch you were in the air force, considering you were trained in San Antonio...I saw a dvd on how you guys trained, and that gas chamber was some crazy shit.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: im jay and i love anime and living in japan

Hello cheeky boy welcome Anime Online and hope you best about your detailed work which I think it sounds interesting I have never lived more then you although you live in varieties of places because you have work to do so enjoy your stay here at Anime Online and hopes on your Job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3