+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im Ky-lyrra

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Im Ky-lyrra

Hi guys how are you. My name is Ky-lyrra no nick names for it please. My b/f Sinistra has asked me to join Anime Online to help out with his clan. Due to the fact he lost both people. I have read the Rules already and I will follow then. I will help Dragon Ball with the high quality posts. I hope you guys will enjoy my company because I know I will enjoy yours.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Im Ky-lyrra

OMG its you ^_^ Hi baby welcome I hope you enjoy it here maybe we can make some new memories here as well ^_^

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome, again. We've already exchanged introductions, so it's nice to meet you.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Congradulations at becoming Co Leader in the Empire clan Zarrif. You deserve it I think with some of the things that Sinistra has told me about you.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, have fun and enjoy your stay. Lord k's chick huh! interesting lol jk.

Thanks

What do you mean when you say interesting? Hello Ketaro how are you? Where is your new clan bar? I'm fixing to get mine right now.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well hiya welcome hehe ^__^ btw thanks for the cool comment on my poem ^__^ hope u have a great time here on AO

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO!! Hope that you will enjoy your time here!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast