+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Lita

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Lita

Hello to all of you, I’m Lita

I did a great deal of looking around the last two days. I think I have a feel for this site finally. I made sure I knew all the posting rules so I didn’t mess up with my first post. (Been there done that. It wasn’t pretty)…It was boring and I had to drag myself through them but I made it. I’m not dead so that’s the good news.

I’m a relatively vocal person. I’m very outspoken. I have a tendency to ramble at times, please tell me to stop if I do so. I’m seventeen and I’m a senior. I live in Ohio. The town I live in will bore you to tears. I live in the country…with town a half an hour away I normally turn to my 4-wheeler for amusement.

I really like anime but sometimes I don’t get to stay updated on things because my parents never watch it. With a brother and sister who love video games…I rarely get the other TV. So basically I get screwed. Sometimes, I’m a good month late finding out new events and by then I’m yet another month behind. –le sigh- I’m hoping that by joining here I can stay updated.

Alright, I’m going to stop myself now before I ramble too much. If you want to know more about me, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m normally quick to answer and I don’t have a problem with random questions.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm Lita

Well nice to meet you. ^^ Everyone here is very nice and this is a nioce place. If you need any help or want a friend just pm me. Oh yeah!! And make sure you read the rules. I guess that is it so i hope you have a great time here.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i would not say that everyone on this site is nice but for the most part they are lol. but yea i am open for new freinds all the time I dont hate anyone.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well hello and welcome to AO and I do hope that you will enjoy your time here, and as you say that you've already gone through the FAQs and Rules than I guess I dont really have to mention to you that you should go through it. =p

Anyways, enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Hello Lita or i should say soulidiumgirl Welcome and it seems you did a great job by reading the FAQS/Rules then, anyways there are many ways to stay updated here with any new reviews are any type of Anime you wish to hear about, also please do Enjoy your stay here since this community is growing bigger with every passing day. Hopefully this becomes a super good community. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

hi i just wanted to say welcome to AO i hope you like this place
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

kAe
    Newbie kAe is off to a good start kAe's Avatar
    Thanks

hi.. welcome to AO.. i hope you like this place and hope you stay long.. takecare always.. need help PM only okay..!!!

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks everyone. Yeah I did make it through the rules alright. Yesterday I got confused about a few things but I think I finally figured it out through a helpful member. Oh and off the record…kAe I love your signature. I adore Crash.

But anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. It means a lot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soulidiumgirl For This Useful Post:

kAe (Mar 26, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread