Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i'm new

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i'm new

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    hello!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!I AM THE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would love to be friends and if you need help with anything or just to talk pm me!!!!!!read the rules otherwise risk being banned kk?ciao !!!!!!!!Oh and also don't listen to jamie they bow down to me lol haha
    LOL^^ Yea.. right... She's just being stuck up... Anyway.. as i was saying...

I'd be glad to talk with you and get to know you...

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    LOL^^ Yea.. right... She's just being stuck up... Anyway.. as i was saying...

I'd be glad to talk with you and get to know you...
    whatever!!!!i dont time for this crap ....pm me kk?cya oh btw i can help you with ur profile and stuff....jamie just flirts alot.bye!!!!
    Yeah, Bye.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yeeaaaahh..., please tone it down and try not to get people riled up there jamie(my name also XD). ,you'll have to put up with ppl liek this from time to time
    we'd appreciate it, if members would also not try to be so insulting please.

thanks a bunch.

Newbie Flavio Mankitten is off to a good start
    Thanks

now now now calm down you too no need for fighting...lol
    anyways its good to have you here, post lots and we all hope you have fun, and PM me too if you wanna be friends alright? ^_^

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome!!!Happy to have you at AO!and please,please don't fight you two. I don't like it when people fight....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I second SasuraiHell as well, This really isn't a good way to say hi to the new members, doesn't set a good impression, and doesn't put you in a good light.

Anyways, Welcome to the forum arekandera, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, just send a private message to one of the staff.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.PM too. anytime you want. i like to have a new friend.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Welcome ta the forums, read da rules, make lotsa friends, and post! PM me if u have any ques. or jus' wanna chat. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast