+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm new to all this

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm new to all this

hi and welcome to the Family here at AO.
    so first off have a look at the rules,
    and secondly have fun. oh and if you need a friend,
    just pm me...ok

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: I'm new to all this

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well hello and welcome to AO, hope that you will enjoy it here and if you have any questions or problems than just ask or refer to the FAQs and Rules

~enjoy

C'mon chief, dont wanna scare all the new members away now do we?
    ya chief *ahem*

Anyway, you'll love it here and....
    Please to meet you Need any help just ask!

^_^

-Zainab

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Welcome ta AO! Hope u like it here, there r lotsa great ppl here. Feel free ta PM me anytime u wanna bug some1 or jus' need a friend. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh my chief, so thats what you do in your free time...well....
    lol, I'm just kidding
    but::::

HI NEWBIE!

Well, don't be a stranger, we are all very nice here, unless you break the rules and we all turn into hideous man-eating monsters. So just don't break the rules, k? Cause the whole turning into a monster thing really puts your schedule outta wack and we all have things to do.

So go ahead and post, and PM me anytime you like. And don't forget to request me to make you a sig when you get 50 posts in the Signature Request Thread, ;D or anyone, they are the designer shoes of AO.
    Last edited by Candid; Oct 10, 2007 at 03:22 PM.

sadpink89 is off to a good start sadpink89's Avatar
    Thanks

ello!!! im like new to this. i like GTO,poke'mon,naruto,fruits basket. i live n georgia. i don't know what else to put.
    Its my name!!!!!

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: I'm new to all this

Quote Originally Posted by sadpink89 View Post
    ello!!! im like new to this. i like GTO,poke'mon,naruto,fruits basket. i live n georgia. i don't know what else to put.
    Umm sadpink89,

I think you need to post a separate thread where you introduce yourself, If you need help you can ask me.

-Zainab

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to animeonline! Hope you have fun... and don't forget to follow the rules that have been set! Ja! Ganbatte Jeanine12 kun!!!

Don't worry if your new... It's going to be just fine in a few days or so... just pm me if you have any problems i'd be glad to help! GOGOGO!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2