+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm new on AnimeOnline!

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm new on AnimeOnline!

Hi I am new to anime online also. I am still figuring things out. Happy holidays.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm new on AnimeOnline!

Don't hijack someones Intro thread, start your own.

Welcome to AO.

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

[I am sorry I didn't realize I was doing that. I am just looking for other newbies who may contact me from my post. I still trying to figure it all out, sorry. I'll do better. I was going to do a real nice intro later. guess I'll have to make due with this now.]

I am handicapped, and live with my Mom and one sibling. I have watched some anime (seems) all my life, but I am just starting to find more that I really like. Not just stuff I watch, because others are watching it. I never really realized just how encompassing anime is. There are so many types.

Hi, I like Hamtaro, Sailor moon (Chibi moon's my fav.), Spirited Away, Last Unicorn, Kiks's delivery service, My neighbor Totoro, Naruto, the Avatar, Hello kitty, Pokeman (love it), Thundercats, Goukousen, and others.

I love the JAWS movies, so I love sharks as well. I collect all sorts of things from the ocean/sea. I love fish, always have. I also love Orcas, so I really love aceman67's Orca sig. It's great! I love the movie ORCA with Richard Harris. I really enjoy movies like that. If it (a movie) has a water creature in it, I will probably watch it. (Piranha, Alligator, The Creature, JAWS, Orca, Anaconda, Creature from the Black Lagoon).

I have 2 cats of my own, but we have 5 all together. I love cats, I think they are great.

I love the snow and miss it here. I collect snowmen. The holidays just are not the same without the snow. (sigh)

I like doing crafts, and I am told I am pretty darn good at them. I like all sorts of puzzles, and thinking games. I love all sort of music (Mozart to Green Day). I like all sorts of books (Harry Potter to JAWS). I love movies, they are a great escape (Disney to SAW).

I am still figuring things out, but I'll get better. Happy holidays everyone!
    Last edited by squidie72; Dec 09, 2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: introduce myself

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules and have fun here!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O
    wow
    i love sailor moon too. ^_^
    I'll be your friends!!!!

YES SOMEONE WHO LOVES KITTIES!!
    YAY!!

MK well back to formal thingy
    umm hi welcome
    hope you enjoy and[m me if you need anything or have questions. always happy to help.
    ^_^
    Last edited by aceman67; Dec 09, 2007 at 06:50 PM. Reason: USE FONT COLORS THAT PEOPLE CAN ACUTALLY READ

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello there and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy it here. If you have any questions or anything than just ask. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Hey there, welcome, welcome, welcome!

I keep trying to ok (accept) your request to network, but it won't go through for some reason. So, I just left you a comment for now.

Well any way talk with you later!

Newbie brandonking is off to a good start brandonking's Avatar
    Thanks

ha squidie72 my name is brandonking i will hope will become friend soon or late o yell remember the rule all for the time and nice backgrounds i give a up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast