+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i'm new here

yoyo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation i'm new here

hi everyone,

i'm new to this forum, saw this forum while surfing the net. I love all japanese animes and manga, and are now watching animes such as Kyou Kara Maou, D Gray man, Neo Angelique Abyss and many more. I also love all kinds of japanese animes wallpapers and pictures.

I'm trying to log into the anime wallpaper forum on anime online, but have difficulties trying to go in as there is a message saying i'm not authorised to go into the web page. Why is it so? Can anyone answer my queries?

Thank you

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i'm new here

Welcome to Animeonline. If you ever want to chat or something, feel free to send me a message.

If I'm not mistaken, only Veterans and above can go into the wallpaper forum . . . You could always ask a mod; they're friendly enough.

Be sure to read the rules and remember to have fun!

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

hey there how are you and welcome to anime online.Hope you enjoy your self here and have fun(smile)

Thankx Highteckdudu

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there, welcome to Anime Online. Nice to meet you. have fun and enjoy your stay ^^x..

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo! welcome around ... and most importantly enjoy.
    No divine_punishment (i have to say the profile name because it's public! -,-) lol ,anyways the site's gallery is divided into many sections some you can go through right away ,some others you need to be com.member at least to do so (100 posts and 30 days) and more you need to be an elite member (500 posts and 150 days) to stop leeching and have a better forum activity
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

hello,and welcome to the forums. hope you have a great time here. PM me if you need to talk.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,welcome to anime online forums! Make sure u read the rules and have fun here!!

Newbie Princesa115 may be famous one day Princesa115 may be famous one day Princesa115's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: i'm new here

Hello, Welcome to Anime Online. Have lots of fun!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast