+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm new here! YAY!!!

Newbie Kuroike Ren is off to a good start Kuroike Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking I'm new here! YAY!!!

Well like I said in the title I am new here. Now I was thinking on how to introduce myself and one phrase came in mind "Need More Manga." I have read and got addicted to 2 mangas and I'm caught up with the series also. One is Bleach (Sado, I love you!! Sorry about that I do love him.) and the other is Gantz. (Kurono Rei is the MANNNNN in that manga. Sorry about that too. He is though.) I have started to read Naruto again and I started to read Deathnote. In Deathote I'm only up to the third chapter and I am like this manga is bananas. Anyways, this site is cool and I love that I can customize my profile and homepage. That is cool. I have not done the homepage yet but I saw it.
    Yes, friends, the new tubo ginsu. Wa-hoo! It dices, it slices, and it makes French fries and three different...!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm new here! YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroike Ren View Post
    Well like I said in the title I am new here. Now I was thinking on how to introduce myself and one phrase came in mind "Need More Manga." I have read and got addicted to 2 mangas and I'm caught up with the series also. One is Bleach (Sado, I love you!! Sorry about that I do love him.) and the other is Gantz. (Kurono Rei is the MANNNNN in that manga. Sorry about that too. He is though.) I have started to read Naruto again and I started to read Deathnote. In Deathote I'm only up to the third chapter and I am like this manga is bananas. Anyways, this site is cool and I love that I can customize my profile and homepage. That is cool. I have not done the homepage yet but I saw it.
    well, glad to see you're gungho about joining our family! welcome, brother/sister!

one word of advice, the mods here are the law, so don;t cross them. other than that, go nuts!

welcome aboard!
    ~N.D.90
    Why hello there!

Newbie jamaicajones12 is off to a good start jamaicajones12's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: I'm new here! YAY!!!

welcome new blood , names jamaicajones12 have a good time here and could you make me some frys
    LIVE A LITTLE, BECAUSE LIFE CAN BE SHORT

*bows..........turns around, and walks away#

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm new here! YAY!!!

Well hello there and welcome to AO, hope that you will enjoy your time here and if you already havent I highly suggest that you read up on our FAQs and Rules.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread