+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im new i need Help

phaang is off to a good start phaang's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Im new i need Help

hiyaz, im new to the whole anime stuff. my girlfriend is real into it so i thought i might see whats up with it. id like to know where i should start. ive read bleach #1, naruto #1 and deathnote 1-4. so far deathnote was the best... im ok with love stories (just not too lovey) so really just about anything would be cool as long as its good .... so ya plz reccomend something and mybe give me some pointers about the whole anime stuff xD

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Im new i need Help

Anime is awsome!! so far u start good. Go 2 onemanga.com. they have very good anime/manga in it.the best way 2 start is to read or watch as many different types of genres as possible. soon u will be able know what u'r in to..

!Good Luck!

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: Im new i need Help

look up and watch Koukaku no Regios it is awesome i think you will like it, also go to animenewsnetwork.com they give you lists of great anime mangas.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread