+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im new........ o:

Newbie XxXGetsuShinobiXxX may be famous one day XxXGetsuShinobiXxX may be famous one day XxXGetsuShinobiXxX's Avatar
    Thanks

Im new........ o:

XxXGetsuShinobiXxX ( XxXMoonNinjaXxX)

Well, I was browsing around google one day looking for a roleplay forum, and couldent find one. When I came across this forum, I was dissapointed to see that they did'nt have a roleplay board, but it was the closest thing I found, and it had to do with anime and manga. (Which I can't get enough of.) I love all anime and manga, sometimes I won't read or watch them if the art or storyline is extremely childish or weird. But I especially like Vampire animes, (Trinity Blood, Vampire Hunter D, Blood, Hellsing, and many others.) And ninja animes. Which i think Naruito is the king of all ninja animes. I love drawing anime, and working in photoshop with my drawings, and LOVE to cosplay and go to random anime conventions. I am currently learning a little japanese....and Im an all-around fun person. So I think I will have a fun time at these forums. ;D

Newbie Yilona13 may be famous one day Yilona13 may be famous one day Yilona13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Im new........ o:

hi there person i was bored and i saw you thread!! so im writtin to ya i ....sorry i gotta go PM me if ya wanna chat or have any Q's

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

questions? ask me maybe ill answer, j/k anyway welcome to ao and hope you have fun
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello XxXGetsuShinobiXxX And Welcome 2 AO!!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello welcome to AO! Pm me anytime if ou have any questions about AO or want to chat.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Sup I hope you like AO post alot! xD

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxXGetsuShinobiXxX View Post
    XxXGetsuShinobiXxX ( XxXMoonNinjaXxX)

Well, I was browsing around google one day looking for a roleplay forum, and couldent find one. When I came across this forum, I was dissapointed to see that they did'nt have a roleplay board, but it was the closest thing I found, and it had to do with anime and manga. (Which I can't get enough of.) I love all anime and manga, sometimes I won't read or watch them if the art or storyline is extremely childish or weird. But I especially like Vampire animes, (Trinity Blood, Vampire Hunter D, Blood, Hellsing, and many others.) And ninja animes. Which i think Naruito is the king of all ninja animes. I love drawing anime, and working in photoshop with my drawings, and LOVE to cosplay and go to random anime conventions. I am currently learning a little japanese....and Im an all-around fun person. So I think I will have a fun time at these forums. ;D
    nice vampire obbession lol anyways if ya want a friend pm me kk

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy your stay here and make lots of freinds,
    and post lots about anime. pm me if you have any questions
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast