Closed Thread

Thread: I'm not exactly new...

shouichishindo95 is off to a good start shouichishindo95's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking I'm not exactly new...

I had an account on here awhile ago, and haven't been on in a long time. Thought I'd come back. Kinda missed the place. For those who remember me, if you're still here, you probably haven't forgotten shouichishindo.

For those who don't, I'm Josh. I'm now 17. I'm a Senior in high school now. I sing, english and japanese, I used to make anime signatures, I might get back into that, probably a bit rusty though. I don't draw anymore but I still love looking at peoples artwork. I'm caring and will try my best to offer you advice if you need it. Not sure if I give as good as advice as I used to a few years ago, but I'll try my best to help. Favorite anime is still Naruto. :P

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm not exactly new...

Your old account still exists, and having more then one account is not allowed.

Contact a member of the Administration staff to have your old account reactivated.

This is not a request, I'm going to give you One day to do this, then I will ban this account.

Closed Thread