+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i'm not new.. but i'm newISH

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not new.. but i'm newISH

On May 18, 2009, a teaser site for the following installment in the Metal Gear series was uploaded by Kojima Production.[23] The site has so far consisted of a series of countdowns leading to several flashing letters and the images of two characters looking like a middle-aged Big Boss and a cyborg Raiden. An article published in the July 2009 issue of Famitsu PSP + PS3 covers the content of the site and features an interview with Hideo Kojima.[24][25] The interview, revealing many details, is heavily censored and was published that way as a request by Kojima, who is directing and designing the new game. Famitsu was to publish the full interview in its following issue.[26][27] The new game was eventually revealed to be Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which was announced on June 1, 2009 at E3, during the Microsoft Press Conference.[28]
    Last edited by naska; Feb 04, 2012 at 04:47 AM.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    well hello to u 2..

well welcome back to this site, as u can see i few things have probably changed since u where here last..

well i guess u already know the ropes since ur an old AO'er anywho.. nice to have another person coming back.. btw if ur up for a chat pm me if u want 2..

c u around

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I remember you. Don't worry the current changes are frsh and new to everyone.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do remember you, Naska. Are you continuing your martial arts training? ^_^ Anyhow, welcome back!! So glad to have you back!!! I hope you have a great stay!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi! I don't know you but welcome back^_^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    welcome back to AO and make some new freinds
    and hope the new AO is to your liking its pretty awesome
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mmmm...not even sure if I've met you or not....

Anyways, welcome back to AO and I hope that you like the new and improved AO!! ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks
    spanks for the welcomes and no.. i don't do anymore training sadly.. but starting up again is a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast