+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Shane

Newbie thesilentarmy is off to a good start thesilentarmy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Shane

My name is Shane. I'm 23. I live in central Texas, near Austin and San Antonio. I'm a suspended college student for another semester. I'm looking for a forum to post on, and maybe if this one is not dead, it will become this one.

Anime and Manga I've watched and/or read include: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, Death Note, Gantz, Claymore, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Chobits, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Hellsing, Claymore, Peacemaker Kurogane, Welcome to the NHK, Dragonball/Z, and lots of other stuff I'm not thinking of right now. I like dark, psychological, and intellectually artistic anime. I like pretty much a lot of stuff.

I like to play JRPGs like Final Fantasy and WRPGs by companies like Black Isle Studios and BioWare.

I write on LiveJournal, I'm kind of emotionally unstable, and I think about girls a lot.

I wish I knew how to make a custom avatar.
    I kill spiders to save butterflies.

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm Shane

hmmm.....looks like u have the siens of a anime geek lol jk ello -^_^- im neko nathaniel welcome to a,o glad u can be here .... hmm lets see do u like funny things? ifso thers ranma1/2 lol really funny umm o my goddess,loveless anima,gundum....... lol i like the oldys lol jusy cant fiend that much of them around o lol im 17 sill in high school looking to git an art dagree becaus one day im gowing to b an animeter

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

lol welcome to animeonline, you'll love it here, my names buttonz, but you can call me wicca, welcome aboard, btw have you read batle royale?
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Newbie thesilentarmy is off to a good start thesilentarmy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    hmmm.....looks like u have the siens of a anime geek lol jk ello -^_^- im neko nathaniel welcome to a,o glad u can be here .... hmm lets see do u like funny things? ifso thers ranma1/2 lol really funny umm o my goddess,loveless anima,gundum....... lol i like the oldys lol jusy cant fiend that much of them around o lol im 17 sill in high school looking to git an art dagree becaus one day im gowing to b an animeter
    I've always meant to see Ranma and Ah my Goddess. I do like comedy. I've seen the first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam and a bit more of Zeta Gundam.

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    lol welcome to animeonline, you'll love it here, my names buttonz, but you can call me wicca, welcome aboard, btw have you read batle royale?
    Hi. No. A friend of mine put the movie on once though and I saw the first half of it.
    I kill spiders to save butterflies.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    When you ask that question do you mean the mang battle royale or the oringinal book? Welcom to the forum and i am sure that knowledge will be put to good use in teh review forum.

+ Reply to Thread