looking for a quicker program to tear dvd to ipad. at the momenth im using dvdripper which works rather well but it really takes added time to rip the film as it gives watch it. was only wondering if someone else on the market uses anything better. personal usage please not only a copy&paste of any websites advert.thanks. try the video converter. it does work great. though, in paying to watch it without hipadng a logo onto it. its just amazing, though, and a cracked torrent on thepiratebay and all you require is really a bittorrent.. i recommend you tp utilize easy convert dvd to ipad suite. it may help you are converting videos between ipad and dvd top rated. it may help to rip the best way to convert dvd to ipad format, and can also burn ipad video to dvd.download easy dvd to ipad converter suite heregooglesearchhl=en&newwindow=1&q=easy+dvd+conve rter+site3a&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=for mac user googlesearchhl=en&newwindow=1&q=mac+dvd+ripper+sit e3a&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=. i think this can be used profesional dvd to ipad. using the industry leading dvd to ipad software, it is possible to industry leading image and luxuriant sound in smaller file size just inside a few clicks. simple top rated in dvd rip!topsevenreviews-dvd-ripperwish it can help.. use rip dvd plus. it would be the top rated software for ripping dvds to your personal machine. it is industry leading top rated and is effective to me.desksharedvd-ripping-sof. well,my friends and me all use aunsoft dvd to ipad,its really a great dvd to ipad and converting tool which maintains original video quality and convert at top rated speed.have a very try. how i operate yahoo quicker. works well with me!