how good are the good hair days salon stylers my hair is thick and frizzy do you think the hair salon stylers would work well on my hairalso i dont have a lot of money therefore i wouldnt want to buy the new cheap ghd intravenous styler! ghd sales are the industry leading straighteners ever!!!!shiny things cost me 100 however theyre worth it!!!my locks was usually really frizzy and extremely out of control!hahah, i could never ever wear it lower coz it appeared awful! however that i have my ghd sales i could wear it lower and directly, style that down as well as curly, you can do alot of points with cheap ghd!!! move some there is a website at pinkcheap ghd straightenershairstraighteners.co.ukyou can also take a look at their weblog at pinkcheap ghd straightenershairstraighteners.company.ukblog report abuse love it, you will fall inside love i dunno wot the ghd iv styler is however i have good hair days and they are a leading for me. the thick salon stylers are really good for thick head of hair and even afro-carribean locks. if you find it difficult to afford the new version, look over around on the internet because the older versions are good as well that i used two have ( i now have model 4) if all else does not work out look on ebay. expect that helps im my opinion ghds are the industry leading straighteners on the market, my hair is thick as well as curly, they are really the only ones ive ever tried which usually leave my personal hair right all day. theyre well worth the money head for you to ebay your own sure to discover a bargain pair of ghds!i love these people, they by no means fail to have my head of hair lookin at the industry leading!the leading income ever invested!good luckxx before my partner and i brought my own ghds i used to use remingtons. i have very thick frizzy hair and in my estimation the remingtons ended up just as good as the ghds and they merely cost coming from around 25. your plus using ghds is that you can furthermore curl third hair adequately with them by simply twisting them around the tong, seems to be very nice. the ghds are the industry leading on the market and it you've got hard to control hair they'll be all the much better i know these are a bit costly at around 80 can you not understand anyone that has a sallys card you may a loan of and them on the price how the salon does hi,not long ago i bought the good hair days mk4 styler, i became impressed straight away i had truly thick uncontrollable hair but not any more.i also received 4 top rated gifts also,ghd energy protector,any dvd together with complete styling tips & guidance including the way to curl head of hair, iron yoga exercise mat to keep your straighteners safe along with intensive treatment method, and they are a trade. i couldn't live with out and about mine now.visit right now there website ghdhairproducts.corp.uk there exists loads of information about there which will help you.