+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Newbie aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Introduction

Hi, call me Lynn. My hobbies are surfing the net, listening to music, hanging out with friends, watching anime and reading comics. Well, currently I am interested many animes. My top favourite animes are Inuyasha, Gundam Seed/Destiny, GetBackers and Ouran high school host club. Some of the comics I am interested in are Tsubasa Chronicle and Vampire Knight. The comics I am interested in are mainly from CLAMP. Glad to join the forum.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introduction

Glad to have you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here at AO, as well as make new friends. And hey, I love the fact you use punctuation and capitalization. +5 for you. lol

And please remember to read to the rules or you might accidentally get in trouble. See ya around.

Newbie aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thank you for your compliment. I am sure I will enjoy being on AO and I sure hope I can make many friends. In fact, I already read the rules but i will make it a point to double check and read again. For all I know, I might have missed a point or two. Thanks for pointing it out.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Afternoon Lynn! Despite the fact that I'm in the same classroom as you, welcome to AO and have fun! Haha... Don't get into trouble...

+ Reply to Thread