+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction of sorts..

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

Introduction of sorts..

I always find these sort of things to be awkward. Almost like posting a dating add. So if you would make this a little less awkward and perhaps introduce yourselves back as you reply, that would be most appreciated! Of course you also have the option of just reading this thread and saying nothing. In which case I guess you have one up on me.

Anyway.

I'm Tevinhead, Tev is better though, easier on the fingers. I've been a fan of anime probably since about 2003. As an avid movie fan my cinematic adventures eventually led me to Japan and I happened to watch a few anime finding them very addictive. I think I started with stuff like Bebop, One piece, FLCL.. After that I pretty much went on a mad anime watching spree.

I took a break for a few years though and only recently have I gotten back into anime. I don't really have too many people to discuss anime with though, hence my appearance here.

Non-anime related stuff.... I'm 21, from England. I play World of Warcraft. I watch a lot of movies and I like football (soccer).

Hi. =]

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introduction of sorts..

Hello Tev welcome to AO *animeonline* i just wanted to comment that you have indeed quite an addictive story on the anime series, well anyways im also addicted to anime and now look at me now im all squared away into what im doing just plain me trying to prove myself that i really enjoy anime as any person that is addicted to it so yeah and remember dont forget to read the FAQ/Rules before posting is just a reminder only nothing i cna force you to do and now it was nice to meet you im jesus aka dark1angel. cya around when your online.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to animeonline Tev and hope to see you around.

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

^ did not read my post. .. Hi there dark1angel. Yes anime is evilly addictive especially when I already have a tonne of other addictions =x. Thanks for your reply!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tevinhead For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 23, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tevinhead View Post
    ^ did not read my post. .. Hi there dark1angel. Yes anime is evilly addictive especially when I already have a tonne of other addictions =x. Thanks for your reply!
    i hope we become good friends and if you have some sort of trouble with anything you can msg me anytime im always online when im home which im not all the time during the week when im in college i just dont like going tothe media center to check my msgs but when i do get home i just fo straight to the computer all the times. but anyways thats how i am so i hope you accept my friendship so cya around then. good luck in staying in this community which is the best site for me.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread