Closed Thread

Thread: Its me animemana

Banned animemana is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wink Its me animemana

Im a newbie but my friend The GunGrave of Trigun has been on here for two years and he has told me so i know already what im doing but i just wanted to come here and say hello and im new.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Its me animemana

Hey whats up animemana long time no see hope you inenjoy the site k bye animemana.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Animemana! It’s nice to meet you and welcome to AO. If you love anime or just talking in general than you will definitely come to love it here. I hope you make many friends and have a great time. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey and welcome!!!!!!
    Hope you have fun here!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi and Welcome to A.O,

Hope you have a nice time here, Be sure to post and such stuff like reading the rules <.<''

If you need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm here P.M me anytime. ^^'

~Zainab xD

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

cool. so i guess that means your not going to need much help on stuff. well anyways if you ever want to talk and junk you can always pm me.
    every rose has a thorn

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think this user needs any help since it's a multiple account that's been banned.

closing.

Closed Thread