+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joshi Law

Newbie JoshiLaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

Joshi Law

Hey my names josh but some people call me Joshi Law. I'm new here and would just like to say hello, I hope I like it here. It looks great, I think I'll stay

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Joshi Law

Welcome to Animeonline Joshi, hope you do enjoy your stay.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie JoshiLaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thank you, It is already great here. Even though I have only been here a few minutes.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

hello Joshi Law. ^.^ I hope you enjoy it here to. if you need anything, a friend, advice, help around the forum, you may contact me. there are plenty of people around here who love making friends (including me) so that should be no problem. so relax, have fun, and enjoy.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

+ Reply to Thread