+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a few words I've got to say.

Newbie Hikkomijian is off to a good start Hikkomijian's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a few words I've got to say.

Hey,
    My name is Michael, and I'm 18. I watch anime since I was 15 years old. Untill now I've watched many anime, and my favourites are „Gintama” and „FullMetal Alchemist:Brotherhood”, and my favourte manga is „Great Teacher Onizuka”.
    Apart from books I'm interesting in history. The most in II WW, and for the most interested person in whole history I consider Napoleon Bonaparte. I also do martial arts, concretely- Muay Thai, Brasilian Ju-Jitsu, Karate, Box and MMA, and many techniques from others. I train pretty actively so I'm often injured. My favourite music is rock'n'roll nad metal, basically most their kind.
    I've been interesting in books since early childhood, and I read on my own since I learned the alphabet. I have ever been fond of legends (especially heroes-warriors) and myths, thereby right now I'm big fan of ”the magic and the sword literature”- the fantasy. But I'm not only limited to this kind.
    I love languages, and I learn a several of them, including english, that is not my native language. So I'd like to ask you, if you find a grammar mistake (e.g. unproper tense), inform me on PM.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just a few words I've got to say.

Welcome to the awesome community of anime and well It's good to know that you have taken a couple of different martial art classes.Hope you are enjoying your stay here and see you around when your online.

Newbie Hikkomijian is off to a good start Hikkomijian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just a few words I've got to say.

Quote Originally Posted by keitamoro View Post
    Welcome to the awesome community of anime and well It's good to know that you have taken a couple of different martial art classes.Hope you are enjoying your stay here and see you around when your online.
    Thanks. Nowadays knowing self-defence is really important , and expression of your friends day after your fight in the ring, it's really great feeling.

+ Reply to Thread