+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a little something

Newbie Animalove may be famous one day Animalove may be famous one day
    Thanks

Just a little something

Hello I'm new (duh!)

Ok so yeah, hi.. Anyway does anyone know why I can't upload a custom avatar? D:

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just a little something

# Custom Avatars are only available to Community Members and higher. To become a Community Member, you will need to reach 50 posts or more. Avatars are restricted to 80 x 80 for all usergroups excluding Staff and Veterans.
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Animalove View Post
    Hello I'm new (duh!)

Ok so yeah, hi.. Anyway does anyone know why I can't upload a custom avatar? D:
    Custom Avatars are only available to Community Members and higher. To become a Community Member, you will need to reach 50 posts or more. Avatars are restricted to 80 x 80 for all usergroups excluding Staff and Veterans.
    Taken from the Rules and FAQs page. I suggest you visit that page and take a look over the long list of rules; it will help you in the end.

Anywho, welcome to AO, and enjoy your stay.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.
    Damnit. Beat me to it, Miroku, by a couple minutes too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Taken from the Rules and FAQs page. I suggest you visit that page and take a look over the long list of rules; it will help you in the end.

Anywho, welcome to AO, and enjoy your stay.

Edit:

Damnit. Beat me to it, Miroku, by a couple minutes too.
    Thank you very much for both the welcome and the avatar guide ^^
    Lol also your avatar is awesome XD

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much for both the welcome and the avatar guide ^^
    Lol also your avatar is awesome XD
    I'll take the egotist's road and guess that you're talking about me, in which case I thank you. It's my own personal way of sharing Christmas cheer with everyone here.

PM me if you ever need help with anything else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I'll take the egotist's road and guess that you're talking about me, in which case I thank you. It's my own personal way of sharing Christmas cheer with everyone here.

PM me if you ever need help with anything else.
    Well there is something. I receive an email every time someone replies to this thread, Is there a way to disable that option?

Thanks

Well there is something. I receive an email every time someone replies to this thread, Is there a way to disable that option?
    I've replied to your PM, but for other's sake I'll just repeat it here. Go into your Control Panel. Look for "List Subscriptions" on the left side of the page and click. It should allow you to manage your subscriptions there.

Good luck.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy your stay here and amek a few freinds
    and i guess i was sort of late on this also lol anway post lots
    about anime and pm me as well if you have any questions
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast