+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just please delete this thread PLEASE!! (really???)

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

just please delete this thread PLEASE!! (really???)

My name is Cee Cee. I think I hate intro threads more than Windows Vista (And that's a lot)

I like sports. A lot. If a game is on, don't bother me. If it's something important, submit it in writing and I'll see what's up during a commercial. I like anime, video games, food, cinema, comics, martial arts, smilies (if you couldn't tell already), science, writing, music, food, arts & crafts, drinking, bartending, and DDR. I'm a coffeeholic. Seriously I prefer coffee over guys. I think it's the best thing since. . . . a ton of things. (On average I drink 8 cups a day)

I work as a Administrator's Assistant, setting up computer labs, fixing computers, telling 50+ year old men how to send an email with an attachment, trying to figure out why every time I call Apple or Dell there's never a woman on the other end, despising all things Vista, and my favorite: trying to explain my job to someone that thinks when I say Apple I mean apples that you eat. (Sadly, this is the person that secures money for my department.)
    Moving on, for my other job I teach ESL 2-4 hours a week. And if necessary I bartend. (Although since I make a lot more money bartending than anything else, maybe I should just do that. . . more often.) And actually if it weren't for the state of the economy right now . . . . I'd probably be looking into self employment because I can't stand one of my bosses and the kids could get a saint sent to Hades (the irony lies in the fact that the organization is based inside a Church). . . . .

I'm one of the least romantic girls in the history of girls. I cried watching the Titanic because it was the longest most boring 3 hours of my life. My idea of a romantic movie is something with blood, guts, and or gore (hint: Rambo). (This speaks volumes about my personality). . . .
    I'm a bio major. . . I'm an English minor. . . I'm working on my ESL certificate. . . I fulfilled my philosophy minor reqs. . . . . so basically I am the brokest college student ever.
    I've done a ton of traveling. . . . so now I hate traveling.
    I've had tons of odd jobs. . . so I know tons of random stuff. . . .
    I'm weird, I do random stuff, people think I'm nuts (and one week out of the month I most certainly am). I once threw up on a guy's shoe because he was the cutest thing ever, my head started spinning . . . I lost a days worth of food. I don't watch reality TV. I'm allergic to republicans, dumb blondes, stupid people, bad tasting food, horrible parents, vomit colored girls' bathrooms. . . . .

Errr. . . since this is an anime forum. I like mecha (anything Gundam, Dragonar, Super Robot Wars, Escaflowne, Canidate for Goddess, and Fang of the Sun Dougram);action (Rurouni Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, Samurai X, Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Tenchi, Iria, and Blood +, Hellsing, etc.); paranormal (tokko, Paranoia Agent). And lastly I've got a soft spot for these: Cyborg 009, Blue Sub. No.6, One Piece, and Groove Adventure Rave.

So umm. . . . if there's anything else you need to know do NOT ask just speculate

Seriously (Mods, look at the title of this thread and do the forum a favor)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: just please delete this thread PLEASE!!

Hey welcome. Just wondering how old are you anyway?

FYI: I figured you liked sports since chapstick is your only beauty secret! Because playing sports wearing makeup is a horrible combination. lol

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: just please delete this thread PLEASE!! (really???)

Welcome to AnimeOnline. You seem like our kind of Crazy.

And... No.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: just please delete this thread PLEASE!! (really???)

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Welcome to AnimeOnline. You seem like our kind of Crazy.
    Just what we want here! (really???)
    :P

Anywho, welcome on board. Have fun and stuff.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread