+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kai Blackwolf

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Kai Blackwolf

Hey. My name's Kai Blackwolf, well, thats my gaming name anyway. I'm 14, and I pretty much just play videogames, go to school, go fishing, watch anime, read manga sometimes, lift weights, do metal work, hang on, there is all of other shit i do and if i listed it all it would be boring as shit. I don't want to sound like a dickhead, and this will probably make me sound like one, so whatever I write, don't think that i think im cool or whatever, because i dont. I love videogames. I find my solace in alternate realties, inspired by vidoegames, anime, losing myself in my art or wrighting, or whatever it may be that allows me to escape this place. but dont get me wrong, im very happy with who i am and the life i lead, so dont think i hate the world or whatever. the people in it are the things i hate most though, well, some of them anyway. but i dont wish to talk about the negative substances of my life. My favourite anime series is either evangelion or ghost in the shell, although samurai 7 and dragon ball z are awesome. my favourite anime movie, ah shit, sorry i cant really think of one. i wish to draw a picture of Kai blackwolf as i see him one day, but im not sure when that will be. anyway, ill probably keep posting things as new, cooler stuff comes up, but otherwise, im gonna go try to finish this mission on ghost in the shell. thanks for reading this short biography of sorts. catcha's.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Kai Blackwolf

Hi welcome to ao! Pm me if you ever want to chat.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, hi dude! welocme and pm me if ur bored or want a new friend!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Kai Blackwolf! My name is Priestess Angel but you can just call me Angel if you want. It's nice to meet you and welcome to the wonderful haven known as Anime Online. If you love anime or just talking in general then you will definitely love this place. I know I do! I know what you mean by temporalily trying to get away from the real world with video games and that sort of stuff. Everyone needs some sort of escape. Anyway I hope AO becomes another place of escape for you and that you come to love it here. If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice long intro! ^^

Hellllllo and welcome!

Enjoy your stay, have fun and read the rules!!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and I hope that you enjoy it here.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and welcome to AO.*bows* nice to meet u and wow u wrote alot....but anyway hope u like it here and feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to the site, chill and enjoy ur stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast