+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Konbanwa^_^

Newbie Saruwatari_Kumiko may be famous one day Saruwatari_Kumiko may be famous one day Saruwatari_Kumiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Konbanwa^_^

konbanwa tomodachi's,
    ummm im preeety new in here...im gonna be posting up some of my art wrk in here soon enough and i hope u guysa like it...umm my name Saruwatari Kumiko is actually my name in japanese^_^....once in a while i will post stuff in japanese as i am praticing my japanese cuse im gonna be going in a few yrs^_^..i don't get some of the things on this site yet like the points and wat to do:S...if someone can help me out with it that would help me alot..thnks^_^...so ya neways i hope to meet some new friends here...and i guess that's it for now....
    Ja-ne
    Last edited by Saruwatari_Kumiko; Jun 06, 2006 at 10:44 AM.

I am a japanese goddess.....be my friend and you shall enjoy my world with me.....piss me off and you shall feel my wrath....

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Konbanwa^_^

hello and welcome to AO. *bows* nice to meet u and hope u have fun here and feel free to pm me if u want to chat or bored. well see ya .
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to AO ^_^ You know, your name sounds a little familiar..(but then, it's probably just the 'saru' part ::shiver::). I plan on going to Japan too one day ^^ Nihongo no bunka FOORAMU ni to isshou renshuu o shimasenka?

Hope you have fun here - PM me anytime
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie atashi may be famous one day atashi may be famous one day atashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Saruwatari_Kumiko!!!!!!

welcome to AO and feel free to pm me anytime and I hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you soooo much equinn for leting me us this pic of your!!!!!

This is a cute little clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIayUnbA

My favorite song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frvSHvlzSM

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

"Anime Online e youkoso..."-Welcome to Anime Online.

Hi and its good to have you here. If you ever need help with some Japanese, anime questions, or just bored than dont hesitate to PM me.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

What's up? Welcome to AO! Hope you make lots of friends here. Have fun.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO mija, have fun and enjoy your stay.

+ Reply to Thread