+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konnichiwa

Newbie Majime is off to a good start Majime's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichiwa

*quietly walks into the thread, then bows and smiles*
    Hello, I'm a new arrival to this forum, and I hope to meet many people here who may share some of my interests. By the way...you may call me Majime...as it is my username...hm..I'm sorry if this is awkward or something. Oh well, I love to Role-play and write...and watch anime...hm...normal stuff...So nice to meet you all.
    *bows once more*

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Konnichiwa

*bows* konnichiwa! So glad you joined! have fun and remember to read the rules! Have fun and nice to meat you syonnara! *bows*

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majime View Post
    *quietly walks into the thread, then bows and smiles*
    Hello, I'm a new arrival to this forum, and I hope to meet many people here who may share some of my interests. By the way...you may call me Majime...as it is my username...hm..I'm sorry if this is awkward or something. Oh well, I love to Role-play and write...and watch anime...hm...normal stuff...So nice to meet you all.
    *bows once more*
    Hello Majime *bows*

nice of you to join our site, and I see you already added a poem

sorry to burst your bubbles already, but the rules only allow one signature picture when the dimensions limit at 500 x 115...I hope you can fix that

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Majime is off to a good start Majime's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh dear...please forgive me...I was not paying attention..and I went ahead and quickly changed it. Oh, nice to meet you all, too. :3

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

It's okay! That happens to all of us! Just glad you could join our anime community!!!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup? Welcome, I love your sig. I hope u enjoy ur stay. There are a bunch of great people here. U may not c me much, but don' let that stop u from PMing me. Hope ta hear from u soon on the forums. Later,much.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

hey glad to meet you. i'm sangogirl, if you ever need a buddy i'm always free for messaging. i'll read this poem people posted about earlier. and how did you get that signature it's so preety.
    every rose has a thorn

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ *waves and bows* Hi Majime and welcome to Anime Online!!! Nice to have you here!

I hope you like this place, i think it's great... Also I hope you find new friends here, I think people here are very cool so that shouldn't be a problem. Another thing I ussually hope for with new people is for them to be active, I already read your poem, I like it very much, go on that way...

I hope you have read the rules, some of them are different than in other places and our mods work quite good so you could get into trouble if you didn't read the rules...

Ok, the main thing after all is to Have Fun, and I'm not the one to tell you what you should do... Just have fun!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast