+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ~::Konnichiwa::~

Newbie Hororo is off to a good start Hororo's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking ~::Konnichiwa::~

*quietly enters and bows* Konnichiwa Everyone!
    *smiles*well im new here and dont kow my way around much, but ill learn quickly. So far i like it. ^^

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~::Konnichiwa::~

hello nice to meet you.private message me for help anytime ok?.nice to meet you btwfeel free to ask me questions and just to talk once again welcome to ao.I can also help u with the rules and stuff. meow.. ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Aug 07, 2007 at 08:30 AM.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, I really hope you enjoy it here. I have been around a while and might be able to offer help if you need it, or just someone to talk to. Feel free to PM me about anything. Obey the rules and have fun! <3
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

You live in a flower? Whats that like?

Anyway... welcome! Its good to see someone who is confident that they will learn quiclky how things are done. I admire that. But if you do find yourself with a question feel free to PM me or a mod, or whomever (most of us are pretty friendly)
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

well im glad you like it but i hope you already read the rules and regulations if you need anything im levitatinganimelover you can private message me or ask someone about me cuz im pretty well known here if you dont read the rules you take the chance of being banned so i strongly reccomend readin em i hope you continue to have a good time here.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions than just ask.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Hororo is off to a good start Hororo's Avatar
    Thanks

<(^-^)> thnx so much guys! && dont worry, if i need help or have ?'s ill PM u guys! thanx! && Peach_follows, yuuup i live in a flower... i must say it have a lot of polen and everything in here... which makes me sneeze a lot lol =3
    But its roomy and it alllllways smells good yup yup yup~! ...Altho... sometimes im a fraid some person will come and pick my home! or or or what if an animal comes and destroyes my homie?! ahhhh!!! *runs in circles*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast