+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Konnichiwa!

Newbie kandey is off to a good start kandey's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichiwa!

Hello all! I am new here! nice to be a part of this place! I am a boring person, so nothing too exciting about me. Things I like to do? Hmmm.... I dont knwo just any thing to do with anime i suppose. how bout you?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Konnichiwa!

Haha, well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have questions or anything than just ask. Dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kandey View Post
    Hello all! I am new here! nice to be a part of this place! I am a boring person, so nothing too exciting about me. Things I like to do? Hmmm.... I dont knwo just any thing to do with anime i suppose. how bout you?
    Well Hello there nice to see you and Welcome to here in AO *AnimeOnline* a best site that will get you not boring because there is so many things you can possibly do other then getting in trouble by moderators so please read the Rules before posting in the Forums Section, by the way if you need a friend you can Pm. me anyhtime you wish, or simply to hang out.
    Well see you around the site.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well Hello there nice to see you and Welcome to here in AO *AnimeOnline* a best site that will get you not boring because there is so many things you can possibly do other then getting in trouble by moderators so please read the Rules before posting in the Forums Section, by the way if you need a friend you can Pm. me anyhtime you wish, or simply to hang out.
    Well see you around the site.
    Hi welcome to AO, be cool, read the rules & keep on postin...you get neat lil credits..and credits can be use for some cool stuff i guess... i still needa read the rules... :3

starades

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Thanks

THank you all! For the nice comments, Yes i have read most of the rules, and hoping to make lots of new friends here! I will enjoy my stay! (hopefully) lol j/k

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Konnichiwa! Kandey! I used to use the same icon! lol! Any who hope you make some friends! And have fun here ok!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichiwa. welcome to this place .enjoy the times .post and make a lot of wonderful friends ... and don't be bad .. just killing i mean kidding of course.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Lol thanks! LichGRIFFIN! I hope to enjoy it here, thank you much for stopping by to say hi to me! really appreciated, All fo you! *bows*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast