+ Reply to Thread

Thread: konnichiwa mina san!!!

Newbie Yuzuka may be famous one day Yuzuka may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking konnichiwa mina san!!!

hi everyone!! I'm Yuzuka, its very nice to meet you all and to be apart of animeonline.net. since i really don't have much of a life at the moment, im sure you will all see a lot of me :P... im not really sure of what else i should say so..uhh... see ya around!!

Pirates will one day rule the world and all of the land's muffins shall be no more .... *sigh*...i really liked muffins too...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: konnichiwa mina san!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuka View Post
    hi everyone!! I'm Yuzuka, its very nice to meet you all and to be apart of animeonline.net. since i really don't have much of a life at the moment, im sure you will all see a lot of me :P... im not really sure of what else i should say so..uhh... see ya around!!
    Hi Yuzuka nice to meet ya. Welcome to this place and definitely spend some time here and plz plz do read the rules. If you need help on anything, feel free to ask.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Yuzuka may be famous one day Yuzuka may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Hi Yuzuka nice to meet ya. Welcome to this place and definitely spend some time here and plz plz do read the rules. If you need help on anything, feel free to ask.
    hey!! thanks for the nice, friendly welcome. ill be sure to keep you in mind should i find myself with any questions, thanks for that also by the way.

Pirates will one day rule the world and all of the land's muffins shall be no more .... *sigh*...i really liked muffins too...

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: konnichiwa mina san!!!

Hi! Welcome to AO! I hope you like the website!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuka View Post
    hey!! thanks for the nice, friendly welcome. ill be sure to keep you in mind should i find myself with any questions, thanks for that also by the way.
    Or anyone else for that matter, most of the people here are pretty friendly and will always help.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread