+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lieko

Newbie Onlyafoolseeksitsdestiney is off to a good start Onlyafoolseeksitsdestiney's Avatar
    I live in a house in the middle of ohio.. i dont realla wanna give u my adress......................
    Thanks

Lieko

Ummm Hello Im lieko.. and since im new here i really dont know what im doing except rambleing about nothing.. so. Im lieko im 14 going on 15 preety soon.. so.. I guess thats about it now.. Bye..

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lieko

Well hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will have a good time here. Any questions? Refer to that FAQs and Rules and if thats no good than just ask.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hey!
    Welcom to AO.!!!!!!
    Hehe well if you want to chat pm me!!!
    And also if you have any ?'s
    well hope to see you around and have fun!!!!

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends! Plus NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Lieko ^^ and welcome to Anime Online!

I was in the same situation when I first came here- this was my first forum so I didn't know what to do. But I'm sure you'll get it soon ^^

Firstly I'd recomend to read the rules (I got into trouble for nor knowing them and so will you)

Then there are lots of things to do here... first check out the forums, I'm sure you'll find a place where you could join into a conversation you are interested to join, also the poem and the fan fic section is a great place if you're interestend in writing and reading other people works...

Then there's the gallery- upload your own pics you want to share with us or check out, comment and rate the ones that are already here ^^

Also, in 100 posts and 30 days you can join the RPG Inferno- a great place if you are bored...

And show something about yourself in your profile (PM me if you need help with that ^^)

I hope you like this place... I find it great!
    And I hope you meet many new friends- the people here are great!
    And I hope you have lots and lots of fun!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread