+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'lo folks!

Newbie logiccsu is off to a good start
    Thanks

'lo folks!

Another one on, hope there's space I don't watch as much anime as I used to but try to keep up as much as free time alows. Look forward to having a natter with some of you

On a side note, I assume the custom avatar box displayed on the 'How to Avatar' thread has since been removed? Else I'm going nuts...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'lo folks!

Oh man, you're gonna have to bring your own chair...there's a shortage of chairs.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, legend.
    HELLO! and welcome to AO.
    please enjoy your stay and if you need help I will be more than
    happy to assist you. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

Thanks for the kindness
    @Legend: I'll sit on the floor, lowers the risk of falling over :P

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Saw you uploaded some stuff already, loving it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Aye figured i'd get straight to the graft^^ . Taking an age to get approved though .

Thanks

Don't worry it'll get there. And about your avatar, there's a rule about a certain post count before you get to put one up. An old rule, I don't know what made that rule so don't ask me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

logiccsu (Jan 20, 2009)

Thanks

Oh ok! Thanks for the info, I guess it stops hit & runners cluttering the server

+ Reply to Thread