+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long time ago

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Long time ago

I am not a newbie here. During last five years, I had surfing this Web to download your image collection.
    I am only an honest collector. Simply, let me to do what I like.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long time ago

Hello and enjoy your stay. No matter what you do though, remember to read the rules.

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    Hello and enjoy your stay. No matter what you do though, remember to read the rules.
    OK. Thanks for your understanding. I can't access to the Wallpaper Section... however, I can do it before (a year ago). What I need to access again?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

He/she did tell you where you could find that info...you know reading the site rules and all is always helpful and informative. But since you didn't do that let me help you out.

1) Only community members and above have access to the wallpaper gallery now. This is to prevent gallery leeches like YOU from coming on our site, inflating our bandwidth by downloading images all the while never giving anything back to the site in the form of uploading images or actually posting on the FORUM. And we are a forum first and foremost, not a gallery site open to all the world for free so we don't much care if you think you should have the ability to download images from our gallery without first giving to the community in the form of posting.

2) To become a community member you have to post 100 times here on AO in a forum that increases your post count and have been here at least 30 days. The good news is you only have 100 more posts to go before you can see the wallpapers again

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

why only download pics? why not have fun posting... (it is fun...)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    He/she did tell you where you could find that info...you know reading the site rules and all is always helpful and informative. But since you didn't do that let me help you out.

1) Only community members and above have access to the wallpaper gallery now. This is to prevent gallery leeches like YOU from coming on our site, inflating our bandwidth by downloading images all the while never giving anything back to the site in the form of uploading images or actually posting on the FORUM. And we are a forum first and foremost, not a gallery site open to all the world for free so we don't much care if you think you should have the ability to download images from our gallery without first giving to the community in the form of posting.

2) To become a community member you have to post 100 times here on AO in a forum that increases your post count and have been here at least 30 days. The good news is you only have 100 more posts to go before you can see the wallpapers again
    Harsh and truthful, I like it Hammer

And welcome to AO Spirit. Hopefully you make enough post to see the wall papers again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

hey welcome back to AO I think lol.....I hope you enjoy it here

+ Reply to Thread