+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to be a retainer for a clan.

Woman of Toyotomi

Looking to be a retainer for a clan.

Hello everyone, I found this place on the net and am always up to making new friends and having good conversations with others. Not too much to say and it's my introduction lol, well I suppose I will have more to say later on then!

Oh and btw, if any local clans are looking for a loyal female retainer I am a good bet.

Thank you, and see you all around!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Looking to be a retainer for a clan.

Welcome to AO.

If you want to join the AO Fans Clan you are welcome to..just PM me for details etc.

Have fun
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO its a good place here and lots of fun

As our clan leader Dancy_SAZ said the AO Fan Clan is always looking for new members as long as you can stay active.

You can either PM me or Dancy_SAZ for details or if you need anything

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, definitely join the AO Fans Clan. We are always looking for new and loyal members. The clan is active and has a good balance of the genders.

Anyways, have fun here, but do check out the rules regarding the signatures...we have rules for those

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

lol You guys are serious recruiters. Well, I can't invite you for the Veterans Clan, but I'll sure welcome you to AO. Have fun posting and meeting others. Just remember to read the rules.

+ Reply to Thread