+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: me new

pinkwave

me new

hi all, whats up im new what can i say besides holla, ok, ok, well im into manga and anime and im loving it in fact i cant get enough. Im just a new face in the city folks.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: me new

Quote Originally Posted by pinkwave View Post
    hi all, whats up im new what can i say besides holla, ok, ok, well im into manga and anime and im loving it in fact i cant get enough. Im just a new face in the city folks.
    Hi! hope you enjoy your time here! PM me if you need any help on basic things. You might need to read the rules first to keep the Vet's off your back thouth.*laughs* i made that mistake!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup? Hope u enjoy ur stay. I'm sorry if it seems like u might not be able to catch me much lately, but I've just moved and am settling in. But please don't let that discourage u from pming me if u wanna chat.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY AND WELCOM!!!! Nice to see another new face. Well if yuo want to chat then pm me. TTYL.(^.^)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

orale wassup? anyway hope you read the rules and good luck of raising up, and hope you meet alot of new friends later

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao pm me anytime if u wanna chat be friends, etc ok ^^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

navy

hey u r like me new. but lost without a clue. Um do u know any good serieses.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: me new

Hey, Welcome to Anime online! I hope you will really like it here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast