+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: me new

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: me new

Hi pinkwave! And Welcome 2 AO!!! I'm sure that your gonna love it here since your an anime fan like the rest of us lol. Well I hope that you have a wonderful time here.Oh and if you ever want 2 chat or want a friend,just PM me anytime k. Have fun!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

weclome to AO and enjoy your stay here make some freinds
    and explore the many forums AO has to offer because there
    is a lot to see here, pm me if you have any questions

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO, hope that you're enjoying it here. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Holla!! What's up? Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun here! Take care of yourself!!!
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i raimann aka n-phekshun and phek for short. ive been on for a couple of weeks and this site is amazing. you should start posting on some of these threads. there is a thread for all kinds of anime, and all the thread dont hafta involve anime. there are some for just chatting, and some for discussion on anything. so take your time to browse around and welcome to ao.net!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2