+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Meet! <3

Newbie XxTwilightLullabyxX is off to a good start XxTwilightLullabyxX's Avatar
    You haven't seen the voodoo dolls in your closet lately, have you?
    Thanks

Merry Meet! <3

Yes! There is someone knew on this site!

Let's see... about myself do ya'll wish to know? Then I shall be happy to tell you.^^

You may call me Lullaby, Twilight, Lully, Neko or Kitty. Take your pick!

I am a very hyper, random, and outgoing person. Well, I wasn't always like that. But no matter. I love being around friends and other people and socailising until the sun dies down. I try to treat all my friends, both new and old, with love and as if they were my family. Heh, its always good to have an open heart, neh?

I am a proud Wiccan. Firstly, Wicca is not Satanism--in fact it is far from that. I believe in the worship of the earth, the triple Goddess, the God, and that everything we do, both good and bad, comes back to us times three. I respect other's religions as well, and actully like studying about them which gives me my passion of Mythology and world religions.

I like to draw, read, and write. Though I have not been able to crank out anything as far as art goes lately, I do have some poetry that I have tucked away in a small notebook somewhere within the bowels of my stuff >.> The only thing I draw is anime... because anime rocks my world. I love Rozen Maiden, FLCL, Azumanga Diaoh, Elfen Lied, Chrono Crusade, Inuyasha, Shamanic Princess, Vampire Princess Miyu, Maburaho, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Avatar the Last Airbender, Sonic X, and many others.

One of my other passion is videogames. I prefer a good old RPG from time to time. Though, I do not mind a few plaformers and and fighting, first person shooters and racing games. I am crazy about DDR, and a Guitar Hero addict... so sue me... <.<

I have been roleplaying for a while... perhaps about... 5 years or so... I cannot remember when I started. Roleplaying is a way for me to keep my imagination active with the interacite storylines that I try to come up with. I also try to be as literate as I can... but there are a few spelling mistakes here and there. I'm not perfect -.-

Music is another passion. Without it, I would have gone crazy years ago. I love reciting lyrics or using them as introductions or ways to live by. I try to be pretty open-minded out all kinds of music, but I detest rap... with a passion. It gives me a headache, and about that I do not jest.

That is all I can think of...

Blessed Be!
    ~Lullaby-chan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Merry Meet! <3

Hello welcome to AO! Who's the someone you know? O_o

Anyways I see you're already posting that's good, just be sure to check out the rules there's a guideline on signature dimensions.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Really nice to meet you Lullaby ^^ (Lullaby....... How sweet) and welcome to AO, i hope you'll have an awesome time here and meet many new friends ..... But i hate to be that really annoying guy, but maybe you should take a look at the rules, because i think that your signature is a little too big ^_^' and if i have'nt scared you away, i would be glad to help you out, just send a PM, even if you just wanna chat ^^

*Phew* I were'nt the first one to say it
    Last edited by Alucard_ML; Jan 26, 2009 at 02:03 PM.

Newbie XxTwilightLullabyxX is off to a good start XxTwilightLullabyxX's Avatar
    You haven't seen the voodoo dolls in your closet lately, have you?
    Thanks

Alright. I will tomorrow. I have to leave now... >.>

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

have ta say first is "ow..." the blue hurts one's eyes >.> well anyway welcome ta Ao have fun and read the rules kitty
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa! Welcome to AO Lully! I like you already, as I can see we have a lot in common. If you have any questions, or just want to chat, send me a PM.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Merry Meet! <3

Hey there welcome to AO XD oh woah XD you know someone here? weird XD I know someone who has the exact same nicknames as you freaky eh? XD
    well enjoy it here everyones really nice if ya ever wanna chat send me a pm or something see ya around
    I got no idea what to say

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO..... ohh man you have blinded me..... yes the blue words....lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast